Types of Repairs Door Doctor Offers
You’ve likely encountered some of the below door security problems. Call Door Doctor to evaluate, repair, reinforce, and make your doors more secure and safe.
- Your door has been broken into, kicked in, or forced open
- An intruder attempted to open your door
- There has been a break-in in your neighborhood or on your block
- You’ve seen suspicious people around your house
- Your doors need to have attractive, reliable, secure, easy to use child safety locks
- You need a wide-angle peephole to help you feel safer
Why Do Doors Need Security and Reinforcement?
Carpenters and door installers have incentives to cut corners during installation — they must focus on speed. How secure the door will be is rarely a concern for the installer. Making a door more secure can be as simple as checking to make sure that the right hinge and strike plate screws have been used. Door Doctor has on hand and can install special products that are attractive and easy to use that can make doors much more secure.
If your door and/or door frame has been damaged by an intruder, Door Doctor can repair the damage and reinforce the door so that it will be much stronger than it was before it was damaged. Most of the time the damage will no longer be visible and the door may even look better than it did before. If the door or door frame needs to be painted after the repair, we can refer you to a quality painter who specializes in small touch up paint jobs.